Thursday, May 22, 2008

Picture this...

Have you ever played charades with a six year old, a five year old, an almost two year old? Here is how it goes. Anna (5) stand perfectly still in the middle of the room arms down by her side, trying her hardest not to break into a giggle. Chris and I look blankly across the room at each other..no ideas to even guess. Preston (6) shouts out "A book!" That's it! Next Preston bounds across the room much like the rabbit from a few rounds back...this time Anna shouts out almost instantly, "A cheetah!" again Chris and I are completely confused, but she is right. Next we all shout, "A puppy!" as Chloe (nearly 2) crawls across the floor, for the fifth time this game, making a sound that could be mistaken for a bark.
Who would have thought that such a simple game could have me laughing until my sides ache?

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I think kids can read each others minds! I think the book was the best.

Elise said...

Thanks for giving me the address to your blog! I love your family pictures they are fantastic! The one at the top-- Anna looks so beyond her years!

Scanlon Family said...

Elise gave me your blog address. Your family is beautiful-and I heard you're expecting another one: Congratulations! Clicking on my link will take you to my blog.