Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ten Years...

Next week is our Ten Year Anniversary...who would have known we would make it that long? (jk)

I have been fussing about what to do, I want it to be something special. I want it to sum up what we have been through together.
10 years ago we were married in the Salt Lake Temple.
9 years ago I was pregnant with P and getting ready to graduate BYU.
8 years ago we were heading to Europe for not quite a month.
7 years ago we had A, and Chris was graduating from Utah State.
6 years ago Chris finished his Masters, he started his career, we overcame Breast Cancer, and we bought our first home.
5 years ago we got involved with the Hero Foundation, and found our passion for non-for-profit organizations.
4 years ago we were expecting C.
3 years ago we hoped to move out of state, but were humbled by the Lords 'greater plan.'
2 years ago we were expecting Z.
1 year ago Chris stood by me through my car accident (and the hardest month of my life.)
Now this year we are waiting for baby ?, buying house number 2 (hopefully) and celebrating ten years together.
What do you do for the man that has done all that? What do you do for the man that has been your best friend for 11 years. What do you do?
Give a sincere thank you, and honestly say, I look forward to the next ten.

1 comment:

brenda said...

Ten years, that's awesome!! Congrats to you guys and your cute family!