Saturday, June 28, 2008

The whole story...contunued

(I must be rambling). Anyway, he thinks great, now we don't have to shop for another six months. (My usual habit of shopping.) I don't buy a $4 shirt without worrying I could get it cheaper. I have spent the last few weeks making sure I got the best deal out there. I have only found one that went three months ago for $200 less, most go for about $500-$2000 more. I guess I did OK. I do just wish Chris (or my mom) would have freaked out with me for a few minutes. (Funny, my mom was just as calm as Chris was. Neither of them tend to be dramatic people, but they usually understand the consequences of spending large amounts of money in an eight minute time frame.) Does no one understand what I did?

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I totally understand what you did! I get to mooch off you and go to disneyland and stay for free! Good Job!