Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A moment of gratitude

I have been thinking a little lately about what great of a family I have. This weekend is a perfect example. As you know Chris had his race on Saturday, but thanks to Trace and Aubrey he had a place to stay the night before. Then, Trace called periodically to check on Chris's status throughout the day. Next, Megan called that night to see how it went. My parents called Sunday morning (they were out of town on Saturday). Then they were over to help celebrate Preston's 7th birthday later that night, even though they were exhausted I am sure. Nobody worried about themselves, they were just looking out for my little family. I am so blessed to have all of them as my family.

1 comment:

Natty bee Seely said...

What a great family photo to introduce your blog. Now you just need to photoshop in Zac.