Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Save the Date...

I can't figure out how to paste the link, but I can GUARANTEE this is where my husband will be June 18th. We just hope #5 does not chose that day to come into our home. Dad would sure hate to miss something like his child's birth, but choices must be made. Just a bit of trivia...Do you realize that Toy Story 2 came out over 13 years ago. Luckily it was released to VHS (you remember those terrible things, right?) the day before my husband went into the MTC, October 30, 1996. That was a close one, to think my husband almost had to postpone his mission. Luckily, he had a good mother that ran out and bought it for him before he left.

1 comment:

Coil Fam said...

I will see you all there, because I am just as excited. By the way, Danielle told me she saw you at the Dr. office. Congratulations!