Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Did I mention this CHILD is trouble?

We had a nice long visit to the doctor today. I guess it was bound to happen to one of my kids eventually. His arm is broken (two bones just above the wrist), it is in a splint until the swelling goes down and then a cast. I kind of wish they would cast it now. I don't think the doctors understand how busy a two year old can be. How am I going to convince him to keep this one? Is it strong enough to really protect him from the life of a two year old boy that has three busy older siblings?

I guess this is what I signed up for when I chose to become a mother.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Take jt from me and Just be greatful its not his leg and your not 8 months pregnant! ;) little stinkers, it's amazing how quick they heal. Hope he learned his lesson! ;)