Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kitchen remodel....




We are getting closer!!!! I can not express how excited I am to have this almost done! We still need appliances, the granite, and the bead board around the island, but it is coming together. It is a lot more of a Country look than I have done in the past, but I do think I will like it. The green looks amazing against the cream! We also raised the microwave because my canning pot only just fit before, but I knew once I get my gas stove it would be too tight. I think that this helped break up the looong line of cabinets we had before! Now if I can just get the painter out of my house!!!! (It has been a month.)

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I can't wait to see it! Capital J for Jealous on the new appliances!

kwgirl said...

Richard said it looks amazing! Since I know how much you cook, I'm so happy you are loving the changes:)

Hailey said...

Looks GREAT! :)