Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Not so smart...

My husband has a masters degree, his CPA, and speaks Chinese, but I am beginning to question his intelligence.

Yesterday, he decided he is into cycling enough that he needed to shave his legs. No discussion with his wife who has obvious experience. Now he has some funny looking chicken legs and a serious case of razor burn. And I have two very dull razors.

Why would any man ever think that shaving his legs is cool?

Why would he not ask for some advise on such an adventure? Probably because he knows my opinion--not Cool! Not even a little.

Maybe my posting will stop him from repeating the venture. Or maybe I need to post a picture...I will see what I can do.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

He What? Can we say Mid Life Crisis! I don't even know what else to say about this!

Elise said...

ummm....YIKES!!!