Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to Chris

Happy Birthday to my number one. I won't say how old he is, but last year the big 3 0 was tough. :) The kids and I are busy preparing the chocolate bread (in place of cake at his request). I only hope it turns out--guessing how much flour made it into the bowl and not onto the floor (thanks to Chloe), fishing out egg shells (thanks to Anna), and a few extra chocolate chips (thanks to Preston--no problem with that one).

How did he get this old? I guess that may explain some of the gray hair. (I hope I am not to blame for the rest).

2 comments:

Stephers said...

Happy Birthday! Kory will also be doing the first-birthday-after-30 thing this december.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Chris! We need to go out to dinner, no kids to celebrate. Let us know when is good!