Friday, October 10, 2008

Annoyed...

i just want to complain for a moment as I sit on hold for the twelfth time. I hate insurance companies, and billing departments. I know they are only human, but how many mistakes can they make? I don't know how many times I have been told I am wrong. "I am sorry I don't know my own address. " "No, I don't think that is my child's birth date." "Yes, of course I wanted to make a payment on somebody else's account." UGHHHH!!! I hope all of you watch your medical bills, because chances are they are wrong--and not to your favor!!! How do you politely say, "You are an idiot!!!" sorry for the bad language, but seriously?

3 comments:

Kelli said...

bad langauge? What bad langauge?

Elise said...

Seriously! I was battling with my insurance company and Primary Children's this week! "Yes a rhogam shot is need in pregnancy when you're Rh-, and no the grandmother is not the policy holder for my daughter!" So annoying! And it happens ALL the time!

Natty bee Seely said...

i heard that 80 percent of the time medical bills are wrong. I definately keep my eyes peeled on those little buggers.